How to prepare your home for Spider Control
* Move small items and storage away from walls.
* Move storage ( except heavy bookcases, shelves, and entertainment
centers) approx 18-24 inches away from perimeter wall areas on all
floor levels and garage.
* Dressers and beds may be left in place if contents ( toys, clothing,
storage, books, etc.) are removed from beneath.
* Clean (sweep, mop, or vacuum) along walls.
* If you have a fish tank you will need to shut off the pump and cover
until time to return.
* Keep children and pets away during & until treatment is dry to the
touch (approx: 1hr)
* Do not clean edges of the floors for several days or weeks
following service, if possible.